9 july 2009

Term Three

Week 11 – much ado about something …

Eeh, isn’t it exciting to get onto the stage again? Im thinking fondly of cooking under the lights again last night, while listening to Ed on repeat singing his ‘Song of the Sea’ – I just need to get the middle-eight fixed in my head and I’ll feel much happier. Got to do our happy choirmaster proud!

And talking of those hot lights, I couldn’t cool my cheeks down for ages when I got home. No not those cheeks, please. It is a tad uncomfortable, but remember what a great opportunity it is to be up there, wowing the folks of Weymouth ands beyond, smiling our toothpaste smiles! You will have to forgive this blog entry, for the approach of concert/solos/sausages is getting me all nervous and excited, and I’ve been at the red liquorish too, so big apologies for that.

No Michael last night but we managed didn’t we, dear choir? We had good news from Ed, he will be much more relaxed and professional next term, now he is head of music at Wey Valley School. We can expect fewer projectiles on rehearsal nights and more praise and cuddles (the bit where he ‘comes among us’). Well-done Ed. Ed the head. Just don’t forget to segway, Ed.

Now, don’t for get your orange tops … HeeHee … I am off to repeat-listen to ‘Starlight’ now. I will blog you after the concert, and ask you for any ideas of what to do all summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment