Then we did a lovely new standing warm up, and a bit more sitting down! Will possibly 11 songs to run through, we needed a double portion.
29 November concert had some nice shiny posters for us to put up, and some sexy red tickets for punters. There is going to be supper for choir members at a bargain £2 each.
It's half term next week so don't come. Ed will be in Devon.
1. Islands in the Stream. It had a shady beginning but we recovered well, and had a perfect ending!
2. Let's Go to San Francisco. Coming on really nicely. More work on the papas!
3. Take Me Home Country Roads. Woooo hoo!
4. Never let her slip away. Just one 'but' too many!
5. Mr Blue Sky. Hmmm. In the bag? The main thing is, remain positive. HOMEWORK.
6. The Way Old Friends Do. Some lines are a bit rushed.
7. Stars. A manly song. It is going to work, despite a backing track that is difficult to follow.
8. Save the Best For Last. Ed wants you for a solo for this one. Apply after half term. It's not a song for choir.
9. I'm Gonna Be. I'm getting drunk. Nice.
Ed was only sad because only half his backing track was saved. Aw.
10. Come What May. A tricky one. Maybe another solo?
11. With a Little Help From My Friends. Needs responses. Men and ladies. Not and easy key either!