Music festival performance in three weeks folks! And with seven songs to perform tonight we stated with a nice camel-yawn and our classic warm-up!
In notices we plugged a drumming group at Weymouth, so speak to Joan for more info and wants to sell her keyboard. And possibly buy a drum!
Next week is D-day to decide on our trip!
Choir were keen to our king and I number for the music festival! But first we checked out tonight's tasks :-
1. In C! Which is a good key anyway. Just pretend its a song about happy things to give it that lift!
2. First a run through with the karaoke and then with ed ad his piano forte. Then a fine a Capella! Ed was pleased and purred approval (I got a pet cat recently). After applying some wonderful harmonies, Ed threatened us with THE DANCE ROUTINE which is like THE DAD DANCE only worse ....
3. We don't know this song. Well, I don't! Possibly dreary!
4. I've got the perfect choreography for this. Just wait till DFS find out! It's is all doing that Maori dance Hakka job! Cool beans ...
6. There will be no number 5. Some people were trying, some people were not trying and SOME people were VERY trying ...
7. F-minor minus 2. For the ba ba ba ba ba section I would like the former flag wavers at the back to wave sheep. Possibly not real ones! What do you think?
One song from that lot may be ditched!