11 june 2009

Term Three

Week 7 – keeping the river run!

Choir certainly involves a lot of singing these days, which is odd when you think we that meet to sing every week … and despite the grumpy mutterings that came to my ears, of a late start, and too much ‘wittering’ we covered quite a lot of the garden party songs and worked really hard.

I am not getting the blog to Michael for uploading on Friday mornings anymore, but im doing my best, juggling the activities of my three youngest children and being a diva star while doing the veggies. And I like to put in lots of hints and tips after each choir session, and have no wish to repeat myself, but it seems like Ed does bring up similar points when he is being sensible and giving constructive criticism. So I’d quite like you to re-read all the other blog entries, and if you still want me to keep blogging, drop me a line!

I don’t make notes for the blog, because I like to make extremely funny comments in between other choir happenings, and if I bent my head to write I might miss one of Ed’s saucy winks, etc! But we worked hard on many songs this week and I am ashamed to say I can’t remember which one we were told was sounding Great, especially as He doesn’t give out complements as a rule and almost had a funny turn! But I personally think ‘something inside so strong’ sounds like it’s got … much better. And yes I edited that myself before Michael got his hands on it!

One more practice until the Preston garden party, so please keep singing the songs at home as well, and remember parking at Carol’s will be £10, so just get the bus and give her your raffle prizes instead, and I’ll see you next week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment