18 june 2009

Term Three

Week 8 – we all stand together … in turquoise?

This week I learned how to spell turquoise, as the naughty corner, and a few others turned up looking lovely, in shades therein. This is their bid to take over choir and transform us all into a unified sea of gentle blue-green shades. Rather apt for spirit of the sea, and looks a lot like our summer concert poster. Well why not? I have a slightly darker top that would fit the bill, so I will try and have it washed for Saturday.

We sounded really good. Well done Dorset for Singing, just do it like that on Saturday. Im trying very hard to learn lots of the words so I don’t have to hang on to my words because it might put me off lifting my cheekbones and looking and sounding bright! And thinking of something to put in the blog of course.

There will be some changes in choir practice next term. Ed will provide printed words that we can make our own notes on, and also have some backing tracks set up so that he can – come among us! If you are singing it right you will be bear-hugged, and if you sing it wrong … well lets just wait and see shall we? I hope he doesn’t do like my old singing tutor and hold your belly to make sure you are ‘connecting’. Don’t worry though; Michael will still be at the front, putting the wrong words on the screen to keep you on the ball!

Michael has also added a map to our website of the garden party, and showed me the secret pack passages so we can park and avoid the main road. I will be bringing my three youngest fuzzies on Saturday and they will throw their banana skins if we don’t do very well! See you there …. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment