24 June 2010

Last Practice this year ...

More folder juggling last night - i juggled one for some one who doesn't read the trusty bloggy blogs - now our songs for ''beach live'' look like this ...

I'M A BELIEVER,
I DREAMED A DREAM,
SOMETHING INSIDE SO STRONG,
SONG OF THE SEA,
BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP,
THE PRAYER,
LET THE RIVER RUN,
money money money
you raise me up
sos

THE ROSE...

if you take out the songs in small letters, you get the songs for out Sutton Poynts gig on the 4th of July ...

Hot news tonight as we heard that we will meet Hanna Soulsby at last, when she will do a WORKSHOP. I hope she doesn't make us go on all-fours, or stare into each others eyes, or maybe stand in a big chain holding each others bellies (thinking of other vocal workshops I have taken part in). I might bring a note from my Mum. Or leave my belly at home so I cant do it... Also, are coming to our social to eat jenny's cheese straws? Tickets next week, or call jenny using the web site information ...

The official timings and so on for Sutton-Poynts and Beach-Live will be up on our official site soon, I am not going to bother you for much longer today as I have to take 2 cots to bits and that means finding a srewdriver first, but before that, we did get some ironing done this week on some very important parts of songs, now you jusy have to remember what you have been told and sing that. I'm proud to a 'lover', and proud to be part of DFS, we really are sounding like a propper choir these days.
Keep Singing, I LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUU! XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment