10 June 2010

Ed's Official Running Order - discovered in lap of choir member!

and here is what it showed,
apart from I haven't put in the interval ...

SOS,
BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP,
THE ROSE,
SOMETHING INSIDE SO STRONG,
LEAN ON ME,
I DREAMED A DREAM,
HONEY HONEY,
CHASING CARS,

LET THE RIVER RUN,
MONEY MONEY MONEY,
THE PRAYER,
SONG OF THE SEA,
I'M A BELIEVER,
YOU RAISE ME UP,
and finally, JERUSALEM!

which is just the same as last weeks running order 1.1, only now I have typed it out all nice, and you can check that your folders are in the right order. I have had a guess at where the commercial break is, and I know how to say 'thank you' in Swedish... and yes, I have made a seagull on a stick, and it looks quite dapper!

Dont panic Dorset for Singing - it's a lovely venue and judging by last nights roof raising, we sound great, i really enjoyed the sound of my own voice bouncing back to me off Ed's belly and I couldn't sleep last night, so excited! Love you XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment