Saturday 12th June 2010 ....

Oh What a Wonderful Concert!

Well done Dorset for Singing, the management and the community are really proud of you again, We opened up voices, hearts and purses, and raised over £370 pounds for this years charity!

From the front row of the choir it certainly sounded really good to me, and despite sitting almost intimately with our audience, I have heard lots of good things from other choir members about the venue. Panic at the start when the backing for Honey, Honey wasn't very loud. Cat pondered alternative songs, until Someone Upstairs (and I don't mean God) found a loose connection and shoved it home!

Lovely to hear from new soloists too, and nice song choices except for mine which was far too rude after all, esp when you consider that with the two run throughs, I said LOVE MACHINE 6 times in church! sorry about that. Loved Adrian's song choice, I think a lot of people would like to dance with their Dads again, I always wear a gold chain for concerts that my dad bought me for getting my degree...

The feel of the concert was lovely, our voices sounded much more powerful, and confident, and some one even told me what a great time they had singing on the back row, singing with people who impressed them with their voices. See you thursday, and also next Saturday at St Johns, do remember that there is no parking at the church.

Love you Lots, Cat XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment