19th June 2010

Concert, St John's Fun Day ...

Thank you to everyone that turned out to sing on Saturday, it was funny watching the audience disappear into the 'stage area' after The Omega Project made way for us. Thanks guys for letting us use your PA system and letting us hide behind your music stands... sorry that Ed pulled the head of your music stand at a crucial moment ... here is a link to Omega Project's Facebook Page to make up for it!

We were all a bit nervous of singing outside, but we did hear that we sounded great, and that our last song, The Rose, had beautiful harmonies which came across very well, and was a good choice for a finale (thanks Ray for that feedback, and thanks to Ruth's Mum for cheering the loudest).

And thanks for the scone, very nice, oops its starting to sound like the Oscars, so I had better go before I cry and you all look at your watches. Thanks also to Ron for visiting RaggyRat Land and giving me some feedback. I went home to find a wonderful review of out Wey-Hey-Bay concert, did you see it? Catherine Coombes, who's she when she's at home? ...Thanks to Ruth Meech for making good use of our blog and websites to promote our wonderful choir's work ... and thanks to my Dad for making me stand on a chair and sing to him when I was 6 ....

No comments:

Post a Comment