1st July 2010

Trust me, it sounds lovely!

No Ed tonight, but a few questions to me about how I get anything done with all these children, well I am bit late today with the blog, so that will help explain that ...

Please meet near stage on Sunday just before 4-ish, ready to wow Sutton P with our voices. If you aren't sure where the main stage is I think its in the middle of the duck pond.

A HUGE thank you to Hannah for coping with us, I hope we didn't appear to stroppy, I think we are definitely used to dealing with Ed, and his gentle ways, and thought it was quite funny when we all gratefully sat ourselves down without being asked! Thanks to Michael for doing all the notices, and giving us some tips on speed dating ...

It was quite useful hearing some more vocal tricks and tips, and to have a break from our serious concert practice of the same old songs, and do you know, I do think that IMAGINE was starting to sound very lovely, and all that in half a session too!

Sorry about the snakes hannah ... i should have warned you that without Ed's hand signal to finish a word, the ss can hiss on for hours...

Love you D~F~S, see you in a muddy field on Sunday xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment