15 july 2010 - the choir social ...

The choir social was well attended and the singing was mostly excellent. I don't know what they call that game on the xbox 360', but at least I remembered the appliance, and it provided perfect background to our eating, drinking and talking.

Sorry it took me so long to fill you in on all the happenings. If you weren't there you totally missed out, on a whole smorgasbord (nice spread, Jenny) of tasty delights and a cornucopia of karaoke. Sorry about the big words, its going to be the last blog for a while, and to be honest I am still feeling the effects of whatever it was Ed put in his glass bath full of punch. There was enough to bath Ruby in, and he stood in the foyer making the glasses very full indeed ...Jenny let me help cut bread, so sorry if it was wonky/smaller than some one else's bit...

Bonus - every item on the sweet trolley was chocolatey! and I had about 5 things in the end ...

I do hope Jack got home OK, but after seeing him in action licking butter wrappers clean of butter, I wouldn't have taken him over the speed bumps in my car...

BEST PARTY QUOTES ...
"well, it's off the internet ... so ... you can blame the internet!"
"Lovely Spread Jenny!"
"He's not usually allowed to do that ..."
"I do feed him, honest!"

This Bog post has been approved by the management. It's their fault its so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment