4th July 2010

Singing in The Street!

The events on stage at Sutton Poyntz Street Fayre over ran a bit, but Dorset for Singing kept the audience hanging on to their very last song, yes, we had them swaying and singing along. I was pleased to see the size of our crowd, it was much bigger one than the act before us, and I think that audience was largely made up of Dorset for Singing, waiting to squeeze on stage.

And squeeze we did, and sang our hearts out we also did, and though the wind started to blow and the bunting tugged at its trappings, we made a good sound and left our audience smiling. I think we might even gain some new blood too. I hope it's men.

Well done dear choir, I was so proud to see those happy faces out there, I am sure we were a fitting finale to the well organised day. We can now tick off out third concert of the summer term, and look forward to sand in our toes next Sunday during spirit of the sea. Remember too, not to turn up on Thursday, but you can turn up on the blog if you like, and I'll have a little treat for you, coz I love you so very much ...

Ed; Thanks for the lift down ... XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment