28 january 2010

Hot dates –
Pub (business) Meeting in the spa, Tuesday 9 February 7.30
The best of Dorset, Sunday 21 March

And look -http://www.youtube.com/dorsetforsinging - here is the link to the super-duper-all-in-one place youtube channel, and there’s a hot link over on the right along with one for this year’s charity. If you have the picture of Ed posing with the link on the screen, I want it for this blog, so drop me a line, quick before he says no!

We were back in the music room last night, which makes for a lovely intimate practice but the computer is old and chuggy compared to the one in the hall. Mind you I hope we don’t have to watch One Voice lyrics shooting up the screen again, I felt quite sick after that, and much prefer the lovely PowerPoint presentations Michael always makes us! How about you? And from here on it is to be known as Ron Voice, unless he backs down from his solo intro. The del boy version was a treat, thanks for that!

Does anyone have any stuffed and cuddly tigers? From one voice to one-brow, we tackled the ‘Susan Boyle’ number, I Dreamed a Dream, and quite nicely too I think, Ed certainly looked pleased with us. I am happy with this one, as I often sing it while scrubbing potatoes.

Anyway, its time I put clothes on myself, don’t forget if you want to have a say on what the choir does, drop us a line, use the forum or turn up to the pub meeting detailed above. Mines a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment