21 january 2010

Coo-Coo-Kazoo!

Having wasted some time this morning trying to locate a fictitious youtube channel called known as Dorset for Singing, and verifying that I was searching properly by finding my own channel, I have given up and will leave you in the busy hands of Michael and Ed to enlighten you as to the whereabouts of our one-stop-shop for choir music. I hope it hasn’t gone the way of the solos from the summer concert.

Other choir info can still be found back on our ‘proper’ choir website. I’m just the blogger, after all. Look there’s a link over on the right there, and when we have the youtube info, ill pop on a link to that too.

I am not posting 5 videos this week, other wise we will never get any work done. We sang quite a few high energy songs, and I felt as if I had been jogging, mind you I still had enough puff to sing very loudly in the car on the way home. Marie was behind me in the queue, looking in her glove box for her ‘80s leotard dance greats – the electric blue edition’. And maybe some gloves.

When Ed stuck a microphone in my face I had no choice but to make like the karaoke queen I am, so very sorry about that. Anyone fancy any karaoke in half term? We could empty a pub and have lots of room for doing the YMCA actions, and some arc welding in legwarmers.

I don’t think I have any very sensible advice for you today. That choir practice was bonkers. Stand by for more information on videos and some word documents too. Lets hope they are the right ones. I don’t think F# is the right key for me …

No comments:

Post a Comment