4 Feb 2010

Soloist, Left and Right …

Good evening choir and welcome to another blog, this time it’s fresher than usual rather than the morning after. Ed had lots of news this week to start us off, the most important being out 2 fast approaching concerts and our pub meeting next Tuesday at 7.30.

We are taking part in the best of Dorset again this year, on stage at 1.30, so please don’t arrive any later then 1.23. See I told you I would write down just what Ed said! that’s on Sunday 21 march, just before our usual termly concert on Thursday 25 march and guess what - we will have a live band, at no cost to our fund raising so lets give them a very big hand when we meet them. Are you going to join us this time Malcolm?

We ran through ‘you got a friend’ which everybody likes, and also the glee cover, ‘don’t stop believing’ which some people love and some folk, well … can you see anyone that is not enjoying it?



look, the lefties are singing their litle hearts out !



I have decided to spice the blog up with more pics, and if no one else takes any for me then I will pop up with my camera now and then. So make sure you keep smiling, you know its bad to frown.

Well done ruth for singing our solo part for ‘winner takes it all’ I was so glad I finally watched mama mia just the other week, now abba makes much more sense to me. I’m looking forward to more choir with front-men and choir backing. Who knows, Ed my let me do that cheesy Karen carpenter number I keep harping on about. I do like cheese.

ps - i put a question on the blog forum ... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment