19 March 2015

More spooning ...

Well apart from learning that two DFS members were recalled by the casting crew, I have no idea what else went on at all saints that night! I was returning to my family after my spooning adventure in London!

I met people from all over including a girl from Owermoine, a woman from Yeovil, and a new friend from Winchester. We all had spoon playing workshops then dressed up in twos for our recalls, tasting some as-yet-unrevealed chocolate bars, and hamming it up with some silverware. I was delighted to make the director laugh! 

Whatever happens next I will be happy to have had that little bit of fun. It's awesome, the opportunities that being part of DFS can bring you, I'll never regret following Ruth through the doors in October 2008!

Keep singing though, it's not just about chocolate you know! Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment