12 March 2015

The one with the spoons ....

Thanks Jack for modelling Mike's polo shirt so beautifully. Then Ed gave us the running order for The Best Of Dorset, but he didn't cause the chocolate lady arrived ...

Ed found her a room and we had a rousing chorus of dum-dum-diddley! Then I slipped out first to meet with the chocolate lady who was really called Sam, and there was a huge gap in the blog while I filled in a form, had my photo taken and chatted about choir and my lovley kids. Finally I played spoons to camera which is hard wthout a piece to set the rythm!

Sam and I returned to the hall to the sound of, no the beautiful sound of DFS giving it some welly and thinking about chocolate! Next please!


Above is the running order as scribbled down by Elaine in my absence. 

We had to work really hard of the gap before 'patch' in Chicken Tikka, which involved speaking it out and seeing how many other patches we could fit into the patch gap, without acually saying them. I know. You have to be here, really!

Living on a prayer was tackled with Ed at the piano. It's tough. So tough. 

Time to get around. Choir weren't keen. Ed showed us how to use folders, a nice little demonstration featuring a small cross projected on his forehead. Ed was happy to allow this song to push 'living on a prayer' into reserve position, and there were murmurs of approval. Phew. 

All night dinner ladies came and went. They even borrowed my spoons. Ed thanked eveyone one for patience and help with the casting. Love you Cat xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment