9 may 2013

The one with the leggy concern! And the one were Ed had to get his coat ... Sweet cheeks!

In notices, and they can be edited if I am wrong, but we have two one o'clock concerts coming up, one is the
Rectory garden party in Sutton points, 29 June, and the other at St Edmunds on the 13 July. Be there or be at home drinking champagne!

The concert will run in there parts tomorrow as otherwise our good selves will have to stand for an hour solid and that just won't do at all! And we did some of our practice standing but a lot of it sitting so as not to wear ourselves out ahead of time. I'd like to say we sung very badly with timings all over the place so that we wouldn't peak too soon, bit of course we didn't. Don't mention the men.

The draft running order is - 
Dancing queen
Oh what a beautiful morning
If I loved you (replacing the carpenters number)
Make you feel my love
I will follow him
Run to me
Love can build a bridge
The longest time
All about you
Do you hear the people sing?

The kittens enjoyed being our audience, and taking Sophie home in our car. Now remember your last minute you-tubing, and I will see you tomorrow at 6! Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment