16 may 2013

The one were we prepare for France! 

We met our new boogie box tonight, I will  be sure to get some pictures of Ed wheeling that one off the ferry in France! I managed to Bluetooth my smarty-pants phone to it and play two recordings from Fridays concert to make the choir smile!

Ed gave us feedback from same, summed up as 'that's what it's all about,' and told us that it had the most magic moments of any of our concerts so far! And everybody said, 'aww!' We also raised £150 for our charity!

Then we settled to a good sing through of all our songs that we will perform over in Normandy, a fine bunch they are too, rather the cream of Dorset For Singing! Ed has now put our complete itinery including both of our concerts on our website and on our Facebook page. I'm getting exited now!

At the end of our rather heated practice, I played some more of Fridays recordings, and a few people asked me if they could have them on a CD. Best way might be to pass me a disc with your name on it clearly, but save that until we have all had our nice break in France!

See you Thursday, Big Love, Cat xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment