23 May 2013

The one where we had to do it 10 times!

Because there's nothing like a bum note problem to potentially make an entire foreign country cringe! Hopefully we have it all nailed now. I've been doing it successfully in the shower!

Standing for buttercup, and wiggling our bottoms for a few others, we worked through quite a lot, with Ed out from behind his keyboard to conduct, banishing a lot of those ssssssssssings! He was lovely and cuddly as usual and very complementary! I felt really loved-up and affirmed and only slightly nervous when the mic apeared for building that bridge!

Our posh voices were showing during let the river run. It's asking not arse-king! Remember, either you are northern or American, like Carly Simon, but just do a nice flat vowel!

During a break we all discovered an interesting fact from someone we don't know very well. The lovely young lady next to me spent last weekend dressed as a gnome! I asked why but that would have been a second fact, and I didn't cheat!

I am currently packing my bag for normandy, and wish I had a handy packing list like the brownies! I won't ask Ed for help as he will only give me a list of ingredients to make his favourite kebabs.... See you Sunday at 5am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment