26 January 2012

The one with the Dance routine!

I didn't come to choir last week, me and the fuzzy-kittens were off jet-setting, but I did go to Ed's house a few days later hoping to catch the latest choir gossip. I also wondered if Ed would get his Organ out and try to impress me, but instead he gave us a puppet show and a cup of tea so I didn't complain. My epic solo was also confirmed - there will not be a dry seat in the house!

But this week here we was (doing that on purpose to annoy the teacher part of Ed), all warmed up and ready to sing, and sing we did as we rattled through many of our songs, not all of them embolded here. It seems that 'life on Mars' is still with us even though nobody really likes it, but that all bodes well for a good opening night next week when it will sound awesome, for some odd reason! I am not sure of some of the notes, so I will be on you tube after bedtime most nights this week, ingraining my poor brain.

Well folks, it the big night next week, seems an age since we trod the boards at All Saints again, watching jenny handing out beer and crisps, and trying to peer round the Christmas tree until some one aligned all the words on the right hand side! Don't forget your polo shirt, and to warm up on the bus on the way over! It's going to be a riot!

2 comments:

  1. Big Ed27.1.12

    NOBODY LIKES LIFE ON MARS???????????????????????????????????????? Well sad face that :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear all the hot gossip, i guess! xxx

    ReplyDelete