2 February 2012

The one were we performed well at our old venue again ...

How lovely and tingly to be singing live again, back in the bosom of All Saints School hall, adoring fans brandishing their lighters, and drinking beers! We looked great, all the colours of the rainbow and, with the daring among us perched on all manner of wobbly benches, made a beautiful tier of ever-smiley faces!

Feedback from adoring fans included how much stronger we had all become, and how seemingly professional at all time, never for one moment giving anything away to the audience!

The cabaret section included some new soloists, which is always nice, as well as Neil playing his guitar to accompany his lovely wife Carol. Huge thanks from me to all the soloists, because without you I would be the only one, and although I enjoy it hugely, I would need a lot longer with my hairbrush and CD collection to gather a full set, for half time! Thanks to the smashing audience for joining in with me and Ed for his bits ... not so sure about the evil laugh, I was thinking more along the lines of a fatherly chuckle, but hey, it's all live, and it's all good!

Well done choir, as ever, you sang your socks off, and I love you loads! Cat XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment