12 january 2012

With-or-withow-CHOOOOOO!

Happy new year and get read yo to rock and roll with our first concert on the 2nd February! EEEP! It's at All Saints school, where we don't seem to have performed for an age, being as we are so popular and always get asked back to other local events ...

I brought my kittens last night, and happily they did not climb the curtains or cat-call Ed like so many of us grown ups do, like Ron putting in his order for full philharmonic backing, with extra strings! I was actually tempted to wear pyjamas since I got such lovely ones for Christmas, but I might as well leave that to Ruth.

A bit scarey learning new songs last when when all our old ones have gained litle post-mince-pie errors that have crept in, even 'breaking up is hard to do' which had the most beautiful singing and dancing just for Mr Husband at last years music festival, had got a few wobblies in it!

WEll its time for your homework now which is
1 - watching you tube to get the songs all learned in your head
2 - singing while doing everything
3 - warm p first, dot forget, do a few EEEEE-OOOOOOORs while on the bus/queue as ASDA
(I am allowed to mention ASDA now since; a - our Dave works there, and; b - they did eventually put some money in our charity pot!)
Love you lots, be good ... and try not to miss me next week when I am not here!

No comments:

Post a Comment