6th october 2011

Back to the Future - Year two!

Following on from last weeks re-sing of 'year one' ditties, this week we tackled hot numbers from our second year of wowing local audiences (That was when we really started to get popular, I believe! I BELIEVE!).

Anyway, such a lot of hard work was done trying to remember the gaps, harmonies and funny bits, that I was so tired this morning and overslept, leaving no time to blog before rushing off into my day, when I found out my GP was pleased with my 3Kg weight gain and I got a gold star. 2Kg I stole from Ed, but I don't think he noticed so don't tell him...

So here we are, with a blog to read at last, although I know some of you save it'e delights for the weekend, and if you are 'new' you may not even know it is here, as it's got a tab under a tab these days! Talking of new, nice to see some new men, I do hope they do not run away frightened so fast, this time! Of course you have all read too about COASTAL VOICES by clicking on that tab, and we know that is on Ed's 'to-do' list before his next kebab, and it's on mine too, as I want to be on telly singing in 20-12 while some one runs around with a torch.

There's just one thing I would like to know, with all this reminiscing going on, after our dive into 'year two' - whatever happened to BLOG READER? I always reckoned he was very attractive, and male :-) Keep singing DFS, BIG HUGS XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment