29 September 2011

Boagies ...

Why on earth would one turn up at choir with a head full of snot, and watery eyes? Would it be to share it with everyone else? Quite possibly, but in my case it is because I is the very faithful Blogger! I did tackle some of last nights GREAT songs, but very soon felt my throat getting scratchy and so I listened to everyone else and picked up on a few pertinent points - sorry about that!

It is important to look after those vocal folds, so if you find your self with a share of my lurgey next week, Make sure you stop singing when it hurts, as our dear old Ed always tells us!

Last night we were treated to some delicious nostalgia, all the hits from our first three years together! I still can't believe we made it to year 4, I thought someone would have broken it by now! Ah, so much we remember, and so much we have forgotten, and yet again so much Ed has decided to change (because it's his choir)!

Thanks to everyone who has offered to come early and be door men. Which reminds me, we do need more men, so if you see any spare ones, bring 'em along. And i am going to pick up my GOLD card soon if it kills me. Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment