4th March 2010

We Love Dave!

Hard work this week, lots of fights and plenty of energy. I heard from one member that choir, in general, is always so much better behaved in the music room. There might be something in this, the same thing that makes Americans tourist loud, and the Japanese frightfully polite and quiet spoken. Or it might just be that now we are well into our second year we feel OK about playing up a bit ...

I have added a new tag to the bottom of this blog post, which might come in very useful. I seem to have picked up on some of Ed's nuttiness, or it might be a craziness all of my own, as one of my little poorly girls gets some tests in hospital today,after a week of illness. So my usually perfect powers of observation have gone a bit wonky this week.

Choir opened with footage from out Christmas concert, another impressive turn around this time, go ahead and but a copy as soon as you can, I am hiding in the wings next to Ruth's amazing sequins so you wont have to look at me all the way through. Ed said the sound isn't so brilliant, but if the joke about Ed's bottom can be heard, it will be worth it.

Tickets will be delivered to the Portland Arts Centre later today, along with some posters, make sure you slap those posters up everywhere, they look really fantastic so I hope they bring in the adoring fans.

Why do we love Dave? Dave got to vote on the best side during a sing-off, Pack up your troubles Vs It's a Long Way to Tipperary, and he voted for choir-left, YAY! We all know that choir-left have the best voices after all. Fight in the Car Park next week. Dinner ladies optional. And now I simply must have a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment