18 march 2010

Aint no stoppin us now ...

Last night dear choir we met The Band, as we wobbled on our school-dinner benches that hurt your thighs. The Band of course sounded a little bit unrehearsed - but then so did we. But I am sure we will be all right on the night, and if not I'll point out Ed's Bottom again and the audience will forget the 'lack of confidence' on stage.

My personal favourite bit of last night's dress rehearsal, after the fun and buzz of sitting on stage and the chance to stand up and sing, was watching Ed conduct the drummer with his head. Unfortunately I realise that this doesn't leave Ed with a free head to conduct us, but like i said before, we will all learn the timings, tunes, etc. and it will be as smooth as treacle to the delighted Pepsi Max drinkers in the hall. And if Ed doesn't open his mouth at the right moment among all those TA's well we will just have to sing another round till I am good and ready to jump in!

Do you feel ready? I don't know what it is about this term, but i hope we don't put off out new comers. Marie has left because i made to many references to her. Sorry about that babe.* Its been hard work learning these sexy, hip and trendy songs, and finding out which to reject too. just what have we been doing for 10 weeks? admiring a new baby? I could do with another 10!

I love you so much I am going to call Wessex FM soon and get some mentions and work-a-day shouts, if you leave a comment for me below, I will mention you too and you can be as famous as me, and almost as famous as Ed!

Go and get your CD's out, go you-tubing. See you next week in my new top from Littlemoor charity shop. It's not blue. Cat XXXXX

*just kidding - she has gone off to do great things with her clarinet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment