8 December 2016

As Ed proudly posted in our facebook group, "Really pleased to announce that Dorset for Singing's concert at All Saints School last Thursday raised a grand total of £713.90 for the Dorset County Hospital Cancer Appeal.  Thank you to everyone who sang, supported and gave so generously." DFS Dorch looked forward to their concert and gave us a huge well done too. 

I love the Christmas concert held in all saints school hall each year. There's a fabulous family atmosphere with the tables and chairs in clusters, games and the best raffle ever as well as choir songs and soloists! 

I personally want to thank everyone for singing My Reckless Love with me, I'm really amazed what Ed did with a few scribbled thoughts that I sent to him this summer. I might do that again! Thank you to everyone that works hard to make DFS what it is, and that includes thanks and good bye to the school caretaker who always gave me the time of day and a smile. 

DFS Dorch concert next, cannot wait. Well I can. I'm nervous and I've not sung there before! Love you lots, Happy Christmas, Cat xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment