11 October 2012

The one where we found out who the trouble makers were...

Ed was singing last night, actually singing our praises as we dove into new songs and tackled them head on and with gusto. Everyone present went away feeling like a million dollars, and resolved not to tell any members that had not bothered to turn up that their game was up!

No one has mentioned our European choir tour for a while, but I did feel a small twinge when my new passport arrived, the old one having run out in 2002! I guess I should get away more! Oh and two of Dorset for Singing said I could sleep with them. Cool. In the hotel room I mean.

Our songs were sounding really good, yay! It's good to be a 5year old choir. Has anyone else not seen sister act? I will put it on my to do list. Keep singing, and do t forget the coffee morning on Wednesday afternoon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment