25 March 2012

The One That Drew a Large Crowd!

From deep within the collective souls of Weymouth's best-est community Choir, there came an awesome utterance of purest sounds, Great Big Cheesey American Grins, and a handful of sneaky snakes. But we wont mention the snakes!

I don't think I am just saying it because I am nice, but I do think our choir continues to get better and stronger, and sometimes even manages to erase the bum notes we have picked up! Ed Hintze and his lovely wife Jenny are extremely proud of their not-so-little choir, and who knows, with the new Kebab-related sponsorship, we may even get a tasty reward soon!

From the stage, the audience sits in almost darkness, but I could see at the back door, people continuing to be drawn in by the angelic and uplifting voices. For some of those in the front row, the singers were hidden by the banner, so perhaps we can get a few bricks and hang it off the front of the stage next year. Its lovely to have it though, and not just to hide my legs.

Well done Dorset for Singing. Have a lovely chocolatey filled Easter - see you in - May? That's far too long. I shall go nuts. Remember I Loves you, and keep singing. Cat XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment