7 July 2011

The Day Ed Said Something Was Perfect ...

Slipping into the music room again was fun, with Ed warming up on the jangly piano, and Michael back in the hot seat pressing buttons. Nice to have Ed up close and personal, conducting with great passion and energy, new pointy fingers to tell us to keep going, and covering the front row in copious amounts of sweat.

Still a few bum-notes faithfully remembered and rendered, so looking forward to hearing those as we brave the storms on the beach on Sunday ... If some one would like to send me a blog about Saturday that would be lovely. I really can't be spreading myself too thinly these days. And I need to spend time on Saturday dressed as a creature in support of Artwey again!

Some polo shirts have not arrived so Ed said we could wear some other kind of polo shirt, but both of mine are really rather striped and wearing my husband's will just make me look silly! I might just wear the animal costume I think ... See you at the Weekend folks, have fun! Cat XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment