1st July 2011

Rainbow Bright...

And so the DFS members were treated to a rainbow of colours as they arrived at choir, to form an orderly queue at Michael' and Carol's Polo Shirt stall. Ed's is not a colour at all, but slimming black, as he is Da Choir Master...

And because he is so masterful, back came the axed songs (booted out last week) for our beach live set, but because we are so rebellious and fear to be criticised for singing all flatly and scrunched up, we began to stand for every song, whether HE said we could or not. And we sounded good. If a bit strained during parts of What I Did For Love which is much too high, and causes muttering and mumblings in the ranks...

And when my extra-extra-specially-made-micro-polo-shirt has finally arrives, Michael can sleep at long last! See you next week in the music room, bring pop and crisps. One more thing - you know how much I love you right? Would you please vote for my circus horse? I made it myself and its up against a plush ring-master. No need to register just click inside the DOT! Big hugs and thank yous, till next time, Cat XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment