16 June 2011

Let's Play Squares...

Tonight's practice, the blogger, who sadly will not make it on Saturday, had a rare treat - 'Being On The Other Side' and hearing the choir sing their hearts out as they ran through the garden party set, with song held back for and encore (we can only hope). I shouted more, and I got my reward, Dorset for Singing does belt out a rather good hymn, and i am not just saying that because I love you!

BTW, I was looking for big smiles and i got a few, in fact I think one choir member was flirting with me, but I'll have a word with her later..!

I will be looking for a guest blogger next for saturday's concert, so if you fancy your name in lights drop me a line with your efforts, otherwise we may have to suffer the results of the surrealist wofflings of Ed, again. Many grave apologies for crying off, but I need to look after those three pixies (see last week). I do hope it is only a temporary set back, with love, cathy@raggyrat.co.uk XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment