24 March 2011

The Chilli on my kebab!

I prefer cherries on cakes myself, but when Ed Throws us a complement like that, well, ya better not knock it! For most of the night our Big man was out in front, where he should be, not sitting behind his keyboard hiding his hands!

The were times tonight when the collective Dorset for Singing sounded very small and tired, and moments of sheer grandness, when we sang the roof off of the humble school hall! I am with Ed in that the practice before a concert is never without worries, I am sure it hits us with a kind of, 'yikes! last practice!' wobble, and if you think about it, the moment we open out mouths to please Weymouth, Portland and Dorset at large, we always make our Ed dead proud.

Don't be an hour late on Sunday, make sure you change your clocks and are at the stage door for about 1.15pm. For an extra treat, pop down and visit the Artwey stand and see a topical piece of soft sculpture created by me. It's not a seagull on a stick this time, although I suspect it should be. It's a bit of light relief, related to the relief road! (I get to be two-times the best of Dorset - and so does our lovely Carol!)

See you Sunday in Blue and Black, with smart folders, clean hankies and FAME hands, and remember I love ya! Especially Today! XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment