11 march 2011

Weymouth Music Festival, Proper!

And so DFS returned to Wey Valley School to raise the roof with our winning song - not that it was a competition. It was a very interesting night, my first time in the audience as well as DFS's first appearance at the Festival.

You will read this blog as soon as you possibly can, but with my broadband coming and going as it is, who knows when that would be! It's not late because I spent a long time trying to make it really witty. Just so you know.

I think we did really well, and our lessons in bott-rock stood us in very good stead, mind you I can't help feeling naughty after our flash-mob type behaviour during Wey Valley's lovely rendition of RUN. Adrian saw the audience turn their heads away from the stage in a wave! Sorry Wey Valley - it was Ed's idea!

Two Weeks until The Best of Dorset - don't forget to go to the pub on Tuesday, if you have ideas, hopes and dreams for Dorset for Singing. I would still like a lift, and I'll see the rest of you, Thursday! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment