11 November 2010

Phys Ed ...

Good day, DFS, and good news, it looks like Michael did have a chance to get it up last night, as the running order for tonight's concert is in the news section of our website, and looks like this ...



If you took home version 1.0 of the running order last night, it is missing a certain little persons solo at 6.5 because Ed forgot I had asked him if I could do my Hymn again ...

you folder should look like this
1. The Story of a Heart
2. Imagine
3. Like a Prayer
4. Can You Feel the Love Tonight
9. At the End of the Day
10. Silence is Golden
11. Fields of Gold
17. Run
(and with Ed). Hallelujah ...

but if you have diligently hung onto you folder from other practices, it wont, as in the interest of saving trees, 2 new songs have been added printed back to back, and are therefore ... out of order!

I am feeling very nervous now, and will try and get a record played for everyone on Wessex FM today, but I am also enjoying sitting down at my computer after all that standing in the Gym last night. I notice Ed stayed on his feet all night, all the better to see him with. He is going to be very busy with his hands, playing, so just watch his head and mouth for the closures of words, especially those that end in S! WE could bring him a sock puppet but he would have to wear it on his head. Love you DFS, knock 'em dead! XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment