8 February 2024

No puss-cards this week, and someone asked me for one! But thank you choir for buying 27 cards from me! 

With a marathon of songs to get through we dug into some of Septembers new songs, and started with DONA NOBIS PACEM and Ed said there were 14 songs to sing. Oodles. That went well anyway.

ALL OF ME might have been a little rusty.

Next we were Rick again singing NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. I was tired already.. never mind we can all sleep next week. Ed identified an incorrect rhythm so we thrashed that one until it was cured. 

I SAW HER STANDING THERE has that one single short cord and off we go. Don’t forget! 

LIVING ON A PRAYER was alright. So said Ed. 

YOUNG HEARTS RUN FREE had a run through then we had a look at options one or two. I really can’t explain. They are singing the harmonies of the next song as I type this. It’s an action packed practice. 

THE SKYE BOAT SONG has harmony parts pop up from second chorus, DFS! It was proper choir. 

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU. I love the big banana finish. 

Back to future with DONT STOP yipppeeeeee! (Fleetwood Mac fan). 

Whizzing into BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE at top speed. Phew. 

We swooped into EAGLE … majestically… and swooped out again. 

Rolling into POMPEII went we. 

Slipped into PROUD MARY. Nice. And Easy …

We missed out a song so that we could sing PIE JESU. 

Super singing … time for some cake or something now? See you after half term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment