29 march 2023

First Easter Concert in years, and I was so proud to be part of it. 

Ed was very pleased, he took to Facebook and wrote, “What a brilliant concert Dorset for Singing in Dorchester tonight, am so proud of you all! Over £250 raised for #Willdoes and we can do it all again tomorrow night (Thursday, 30th March) at St. Aldhelm's Church in Weymouth at 7pm.  Free entry with a retiring collection and every penny going to the charity. Thank you all so much x”

So there’s a plug for tomorrow’s concert too, when I’ll be singing once again the song that Ed and I wrote in 2016. 

There were some great cabaret acts too, the first time I’ve seen a standing ovation at a DFS event. Goals! And choir did very well with our rich and varied set, even that saucy Peter Kay medley, we certainly pulled that off. I feasted on the smiles of our generous audience. 

Well done Choir, I don’t want you, I probably don’t need you, but I sure do love you. Recklessly…

Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment