21 October 2021

A reminder today that there will be no intimate Christmas concerts this year, but after half term we will have a new set of songs. 

We chose to warm up with Make You Feel My Love because it was very, very cold. And for seconds, with no feedback at all we went into If You could Read My Mind and Ed requested VOLUME and HAPPY FACES. Twice. 

We sang Happy Birthday to Carol then went back to Make You Feel My Love but this time with feedback and pointers. I’m afraid that I concentrated more and blogged yes, but you should also find good pointers on last weeks and the other blogs too. 

Wartime Medley came next. Topical perhaps, but we will leave that there. I thought this sounded brilliant DFS. I’ve not asked if I can bring Ben yet. 

Next the wonderful I Still Have Faith In You prefixed with a little warning in the shape of a tale from Dorchester. 

Just before running through our concert set we sang California Dreamin’ but we didn’t have our kazoos for the instrumental bit which was a dreadful shame. 

We stood. And Ed said it was good. 
1.45 for rehearsal 
7.30 in the room of the ocean. 
Be there and bring your cheekbones!

God Only Knows what we did with the last 8 minutes. Well. Ed talked for one. 

Well done DFS, keep singing and definitely keep smiling. Until we meet. Cat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment