In the light of current advice ....

Ed has just posted this in the choir Facebook group ... 

“Hi everyone. I'm aware that not all of our members use Facebook, but I'm hoping that this can reach as many as possible.  As I'm sure you all have heard, this Coronavirus isn't making life easy at the moment and predictions are that it will almost certainly get worse.  The government has advised that we do not meet socially but this is not enforced at the moment.  Could I please ask for your opinions on where we go from here in the short term?  We have two pending concerts, although the 2nd April still has a venue to be confirmed.  Could you please comment below if you feel that we should cancel end of term concerts and also consider future rehearsals until further notice?  I'm very hopeful that this unprecedented outbreak will pass quickly but I am also realistic and want to make sure we are being responsible when it comes to everyone's welfare.  Please let me know you thoughts as soon as possible.”

You can also leave comments on this blog post. Love you. Stay safe and well xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment