7 Dec 2017

As choir starts up again this week I look back at our concerts performed at the end of term. I was not at DFS Dorchester’s do, but I bet it was as good and enjoyable as last year and choir realised £275 for the MS Society. Well done DFS Dorch. I would have come but was having very special family time and saving myself for ....

DFS Weymouth and Portland performed on the next night, a good and varied bunch of songs, some brave soloists, and of course a Christmas medley with real jingle bells. I like it when props make an appearance! At one point a sheep showed up! Solo songs included two really funny numbers, ‘Cheep Flights’ and
‘Earnie’, something I vaguely remember from the olden says. 

Along with a glittering and fabulous raffle and some fun games we managed to raise £814.95 for MV Freedom, and I sang my last song for a while which was written by Hintze and Greenaway, and I’m afraid there was no time to write a blog the next day because of rushing to Poole Hospital for 7.15am. Without, may we add, even a half decent breakfast. I’ll be back blogging for you all again tomorrow but I won’t be able to sing. Enjoy the break, and hope too that you enjoyed the Christmas break and felt loved, free of man flu and other yuck things like that. 

Keep singing, I love you, Cat The Blogger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment