6th February 2014

The one with the chewing gum...

Good news and bad news ... the good news is that we have been accepted for Weymouth music festival. The bad news is that we are on at 9 0'clock in the morning! So a quick perform then back to bed me thinks ....

We will be singing the king and I number, well I won't, I had a prior booking. So please don't hate me for not being there to staple words onto. So we started with that one.. I don't need to add the key this time!

Then we dug out last weeks list in order to vote for song number two, which could not be a ballad, and Belinda Carlisle won so we cranked up the karaoke version! Then with the piano and our power point we added in more ooooo's and a smart key change! And it's ok we have next week too!

Meanwhile, as I blogged live(!), VOCALZONE re-tweeted Jacks marvelous stack of biblical throat lozenges, and sent me a private message too! Really working on that sexy sponsorship you know ....

Then we went back to the little problem from the king and I ... The WONDERFULS ...And the star-treck intro was ditched in favour of a more romantic lead in. Top E-ers a,omg us need to be really open and relaxed of course. See carol if you have any questions about this, although just which carol is really up to you! Which notes to hold and which ones to drop also had to be sorted out too. Then we gave it a complete run through, and were ready to sing something different! 

The bloggers throat was hurting so she did some more catch up and enjoyed the singing! 

So we almost finished with a bit of blondie and the paint chart song ... But it was pants, i mean it could really use some more work, so we dug out the Alex Day number! Perfect. Haha. Love you XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment