13 July 2013

The last post...

It is with great sorrow that I blog the last blog, detailing the honest exploits of Dorset For Singing, aged 5 years! The blog began in the January of 2009 when choir had been going for one term, and only had one blog post to boot! So I offered my dubious wordy services, and these days I am not even moderated!

This blog post is about a hot windy day in the rose garden, where songs were dropped, timings were changed (organisers fault) and handbags were applied to the music stand as stand-in sand bags! (Weather fault)... Sophie even weighed her folder down with a lump of cake.

I am going to miss sharing our adventures with you until halfway through September! The summer holidays looms large and long. I suppose I should finish putting that new zip into Mrs Ed's waterproof trousers before the rains come...

This delightful panorama I shall leave you with, another iPhone greatness featuring disjointed ropes and children with missing parts. Some things just can't be improved upon ....


Have fun, and keep singing, I will always love you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment