6 June 2013

The one with Ed's poem....

Which (apart from reminders of our concerts and a vote for a weekday coffee meetings) formed the best part of our notices this week! See bellow to enjoy it all over again! And again! And the fact that I've recorded it and slotted it into a nice video should just about make up for the fact that this weeks blog is low on words! i must have over blogged myself last week, following our trip!

A new song for us, Dancing In The Street! And then a really new song, Titanium, or ***anium according to an app on me smarty-phone! It was so new that its even in 'the charts' which makes me feel very old indeed!

I who have nothing ...ready to perform after just one session! Man we are getting good - we should go away more often, perhaps? Well, more than once every five years that is ... Keep singing, get your you tubes out!
Cat xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment