18 April 2013

Yay, a new term for Dorset for Singing! Even the warm up was exciting. All saints church concert looms just before my birthday, (may 10th the concert) but we will be singing songs there that we know quite well, and it was fun singing a couple of old faves tonight!

29th of June is the Preston village garden party but our attendance is heavily penciled in at this date has only just been released! Hot off the press indeed! This is one venue that is also very easily rained off of course. And dfs don't really look good in wellies anyway ...

Special rehearsals will take place on sat morning, 27th april, at 11am for those of us going to Normandy. I can't wait for our little trip, as I haven't left the country for quite some time. Expect lots of interesting blogging, and incriminating Instagram pictures all the way! I am bringing a special friend with me who will get blog posts all of his own over on my raggyrat blog!

Choir tackled some new material with great gusto today, looks like I got away with eating chocolate for a couple of weeks instead of doing vocal exercises! One of the songs was suggested by me so please don't kill it and the other was a Karen carpenter number. Karen carpenter is the new Abba.

Look out for suspension bridges and keep singing, much love, Cat xxxx finishing the blog on the sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment