21 June 2012

From the 'Most Outstanding Choir' Cup ...


My wasn't yesterday and awfully long day? I Decided to try a spot of sunbathing, but that was a silly idea and all i did was get my lovely silver-self wet on the grass. I'm Still staying with the blogger, Cat, and Kittens, as no one else has invited me round, but you never know. The year is yet young.

Meanwhile, back in the school hall, DFS get lively with a concert rehearsal ready for SP on Sunday - weather permitting, of course. I stayed at home on the mantel, but according to the humans, its going to be a corker, a great mix of songs there. So long as DFS remember not to sulk at any point, and how to liven up again after soothing-down.

Good news is that our Normandy tour should be full steam ahead now, yippeee - that should make for some hot blogging. Sadly, as a Weymouth Music festival cup, i may have moved on by then but i'll be sure to pop by and see what's cooking. Banana Mouskouri, any one?

No comments:

Post a Comment