24 May 2012

The one with the lonely hearts ...

With Dave back in the cupboard we were good to go, and previewed some fun new songs, with live internets again, and some really wonderful typos in one of the new videos! Another You was joyously received and we even sang it as our finale, before going home without any popcorn.

Notices were interesting tonight, we have never been approached as a collective, to provide accommodation, so it will be interesting to see if anyone has a spare bed for our new fan, Keith! And if you are reading this Keith, hello from DFS :-)

Poor Ed, with chairs still in the gym, we were a million miles from him and his bared-knees, unless he picked up his music stand and stood before us, looking for anyone who might not leave any gaps in I-I-I-I .... Just so long as my kids dont ask me to explain 'make love to me, on the floor' I'll be ok!

Now go to you tube and listen to FIX YOU! its awesome. Look out Dorset, Here we come! Keep singing, Cat XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment