5 May 2011

Alone!

A colourful evening was had, ignoring Jenny's language of course - I was referring to the options for polo shirts, and the impromptu trying on session at the end. But which green did you prefer? Wishy-washy; or the colour of healthy grass? Michael set up his lap top as the overhead screen didn't show them off very well!

Everyone whipped out their diaries as Jenny read out details of our three next events, including a return to Preston rectory garden party. We are going to look very nice if our new polo shirts arrive in time. There is a lot of interest in purple!

So How do I get you alone? A blast from the past has been firmly stuck in my head since last night, I just the right age to have enjoyed this song very much when it was fresh, watching the video with a young boyfriend and playing on my 'personal stereo'. How old am I? I will tell you next week, and I hope to see lots of you with your chips on the 14th May, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment