27 January 2011

8 out of 10, Dorset for Singing!

Last night we enjoyed the projectile experience that was the brains of the TYROS 3 coupled with a rather smart projector, just a pity about the basket ball net on the wall, and Ed's Big head. The TYROS 3 is so impressive Ed doesn't even have to play it ... I hope he has not been faking it all these years!

And so, as a reaction to the feedback on the DFS forum, and after a powerful warm up taking advantage of the acoustics in the gym, Ed read through a list of 10 brand new songs, and not a single one of them was an Elton or an Abba number!

So we had quite a fun evening charging through most of the songs Ed brought, squeezing in a bit of Michael Bubble before bedtime, instead of Keane which didn't get enough votes. you may remember me soloing that one as Jenny ran in and out of the hall with hot fresh burgers, at our BBQ concert last year, so if you sing it next week, when I am not here, please do it lovely, for me.

There might not be a blog next week, as I will be at home, post op (milking it), and Ed may or may not have time to create one. I might post something for a treat for you just because I love you, like a handmade video, or i might stalk the forum for a bit of cut and paste pleasure!

And so, without further ado, it's time to get out of my pyjamas and hit the send button, probably the other way round. I'll miss you, Cat XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment